FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Kelsey Buckingham, Media Manager
Teakettica, LLC has published their annual Top Ten Inspiring Women Email Series for 2018.
Newark, Delaware — 10/22/18 — Teakettica’s second annual Top Ten Inspiring Women Email Series has been published on their website. This series allows women in the Greater Delaware Valley to be nominated by their friends and peers to be interviewed for this ten-day email series.
The winners are interviewed about their story, work ethic, advice for young women, and more. Along with each interview is a short introduction from the Creative Director, Jane Clark, that explains why that winner was chosen to be featured. This year’s winners included women in a variety of professional fields including: real estate, marketing and communications, photography, travel industry, and so much more.
The winners of 2018:
- Brooke Chase, Digital and Social Media Manager
- Sheri Stafford Swift, Freelance Makeup Artist
- Lois Hoffman, Owner of The Happy Self-Publisher
- Aniko Czobor, President/Owner of Your Passport to Travel
- Jennie Campbell, Photographer and Teacher
- Sital Soni, HR Consultant and Career Coach
- Jacqueline Means, STEM Queen
- Sarah Kenney, Marketing and Communications Coordinator
- Antoinette Blake, Blogger/Vlogger, Social Media Strategist, and Podcast Host
- Traci Madison, Owner of Madison Real Estate
When asked about why she started the series, Jane Clark explained that it was all about the desire to bring attention to other women in business.
“We don’t expect this to drive business to us [Teakettica] or make money off of this in anyway. We just genuinely want to showcase amazing women who may otherwise go unnoticed by today’s media.”